FINDING WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Recognizing that every client is different, we tailor our services to each set of individual needs. Additionally, our clients always work directly with one of the firm’s partners.
Our services include:
- Federal estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, including transfers of interests in family businesses and succession planning
- Preparation of federal estate and gift tax returns
- Evaluation and drafting of wills, revocable living trusts and irrevocable trusts
- Advances estate planning techniques including irrevocable life insurance trusts, personal residence trusts and installment sales to intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Analysis of tax considerations in mergers, acquisitions and buying or selling a business
- Probate administration
- Corporate, partnership, individuation and fiduciary income tax planning
- Tax planning for tax-exempt organizations, private foundations and charitable giving
- Preparation and submission of revenue ruling requests
- Federal, state and local tax audits, appeals, collections and litigation
- Planning and drafting nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements
James H. Cooper has been nationally recognized as an authority on tax and estate planning, fiduciary income tax planning, asset protection planning and more.